I’m warning you… it’s crackpotty!
We’ve watched Bill succumbing to a new religion. Bill now believes humans are inferior and just food. But he clearly still has feelings for Sookie - and Sookie is human. What if he attempts to turn her to…
This may be a bit of a stretch, but don’t we kind of know that it really is impossible to turn Sookie? When Bill drained her in the back of the van, she was incredibly close to death, and his blood only served to revive her. The same when Russell and Eric drank from her. I realize she wasn’t “dead, dead” in either case, but the individual being turned needn’t be utterly dead for it to work. When Lorena turned Bill, he was lucid(ish) and able to actually drink from her. Maybe Sookie’s heritage really does make it impossible. She just revives vs transforming.
Despite Bill’s histrionics, I don’t think Sookie was actually near death after Russell and Eric drank from her. They both just got done saying how they had to be careful with how much blood to take from her, and they both have had a lot more practice not draining the fuck out of their meals (unlike Bill). It’s not abnormal to pass out from any sudden blood loss, even if its only a small amount. Combine that with the fear and stress and recent injury, it would be no surprise if Sookie did pass out.
But Bill is never one to pass up an opportunity to shove his blood down Sookie’s throat (cause it helps to keep her in line, and she’s be getting all uppity lately).
Sookie recovered in minutes, rolled right off the table and slapped the shit out of Bill. Compare that to the time where we know she was near death from being drained, the van draining, when it took hours to recover, and she was weak and looked like shit after. Or the maenad attack, where she wasn’t right until the next day. Or the Rattray beating, where even though she didn’t have as much blood loss, she still chilled on that mossy bed for awhile lookin’ all dazed and shit, and passed out at some point. Or the graveyard shooting, where the whole coven had time to stop running around like assholes and reconvene back the Moon Goddess Emporium before Sookie woke up (but that time, too, she wasn’t nearly as gravely injured as before).
Yes, she saw the faery chandelier, but that doesn’t mean she was almost dead. That was so unlike any of the other trips to Doucheland that I don’t know what the hell it meant. Maybe Sookie was just thinking about changing some lighting features in her home.
We only have Bill’s statement to indicate she was dying, and Bill’s a filthy liar.
Sorry, this has nothing to do with the conversation at hand, it’s just a pet peeve of mine.
- stillhidden likes this
- soyeahimafangirl reblogged this from exitpursuedbyasloth and added:
- ijustwannafuckindance reblogged this from stillhidden and added:
- delena--always likes this
- tempella reblogged this from stillhidden
- midnight828 reblogged this from stillhidden
- maybeimamazedbyyou reblogged this from thinkingbox
- maybeimamazedbyyou likes this
- spellboundtrubie reblogged this from stillhidden
- stillhidden reblogged this from thinkingbox and added:
- thinkingbox reblogged this from stillhidden and added:
- mozartrules reblogged this from thinkingbox and added:
- unreconstructedfangirl likes this
- exitpursuedbyasloth reblogged this from soyeahimafangirl and added:
- teaching-blog likes this
- riley-eskobar likes this
- switchbladekiller reblogged this from stillhidden
- switchbladekiller likes this
- hsm7 reblogged this from thinkingbox and added:
- thinkingbox posted this